Thursday, July 06, 2006

the twilight zone...


anybody remembers that tv series called The Twilight Zone from the late 80s/early 90s??? I found it quite entertaining as it always (well, almost always) had interesting topic about something unexplainable...

well, my job has taken me to India...in Mumbai (previously known as Bombay) to be exact. Yup, I am now based here. Sometimes, I can't help to think that I am being punished by getting this assignment in this location.

don't get me wrong - India is not that bad, it's just...different. "how" you may ask? just look at the picture dude!

took this one donwtown Mumbai...in 2006, not 1960s!!! I wouldn't say that this is a good pic, but I must insist that it is kinda funky. My ex-boss used to say that being in India is just like going through a time warp, and this picture confirmed that. it is like going back through time...to the twilight zone ;)

oh and as for my ex-boss, he recently got transferred...to Siberia :D

2 Comments:

At 01:00, Blogger Emma said...

The first picture in the Hub, congrats...

 
At 01:59, Blogger vy said...

a cool pic.
really feels like an old town... the car, the bikes... and probably because it's in sepia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home